The history of Grudziądz Brewery dates back to 1850, when it was founded in the Fijewo manor. In 1851, it came into the hands of the Chales de Beaullieu family and became a part of the Kunterstein property.

The plant was expanded and modernised in 1876, as the production grew into industrial scale. Since then, the Brewery existed under the name of Kuntersztyn Brewery and existed until the Second World War.

In 1960, it became a part of the Bydgoszcz Breweries. Unfortunately, the brewery was closed in 2001.

After several years of absence, Browar Grudziądz enter on the local market and it started in RAD Hotel – Restaurant in Grudziądz. For this occasion, the Amber Hall was transformed into a cosy room with a scent of freshly brewed beer.

 

Our Beers.

Rawelin Porter Baltycki

Rawelin Porter Baltycki

Nadwiślańskie

Nadwiślańskie

RAFTER – wheat beer

RAFTER – wheat beer

KLIMEK – Pilsener

KLIMEK – Pilsener

Rudnickie

Rudnickie

Ułańskie

Ułańskie